Caught on Video: Mika smiles

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last night, I was telling a friend that now that I've seen Mika smile, I've been spending a lot of time trying to get her to do it more frequently. She'll give me a quick grin and then I'll spend the next 20 minutes trying to get her to do it again. Most of the time she just stares at me. It looks like she already has me wrapped around her tiny little finger.

I was lucky to get a brief grin on video. Now, when I'm unsuccessful getting her to smile at me, I can just replay a smile from last week. If you watch closely, I think she even gives us a wink. This kid knows way more than she lets on...

2 comments:

Jiji said...

While I and Atsuki attempted to take a photo of her smile but without success, I thought she could have enough vision to see us. It looked like she moves her eyes to chase our movement and smiles some time.
It is great joy for us to see such a cute smile.

R said...

Hey that's a whole week without a new post or photos! :O Us Mika fans are starving here! J/k.
Can't wait to see her smile in person. :)